Core Values — HIPDoPE
At Quartz Imaging, we are:
- We always tell the truth and act with authenticity and integrity.
- We don't BS or sugar coat. Our colleagues and clients depend on us to provide honest information so that they can make informed decisions. We acknowledge when we don't know something rather than pretending that we do. We seek the truth rather than making assumptions.
- We are open with each other. If we need help or support, we ask. We communicate honestly both about our successes and our challenges.
- If we make mistakes, we don't hide them, we own up to them and move on.
- We pay attention to the little things – returning a borrowed item when promised, for example.
- We demonstrate consistency in our work ethic – working as hard when someone isn't noticing, as when someone is.
- We account honestly for our time and treat our clients and the company fairly.
- We do what we say we will do.
- When faced with decisions, we seek long-term solutions that are beneficial to all stakeholders. We always act in an ethical manner.
- We are constantly learning. We operate in a field that changes constantly. We keep up with changes in technology, the needs of our customers and the competitive landscape. Each of us works to stay current in his or her profession.
- We recognize that everything we do can be done better and we are open to new ideas and techniques that allow us to improve.
- We constantly challenge and stretch ourselves.
- We deeply value creativity and ingenuity.
- We are receptive to new ideas. We try new things. We experiment. We embrace change.
- We are willing to step up and lead change in the organization.
- We work in a respectful, collegial atmosphere.
- We try our best to be cheerful and optimistic. We try to have a positive influence on one another and everyone we encounter. We strive to eliminate any kind of cynicism or negative interaction.
- We listen actively.
- We value and weigh carefully everyone's input. If our personal ideas are not adopted by the team, we move on and are not resentful. We stand behind and support the decisions of the team.
- We are unselfish and always willing to help our colleagues and business associates.
- We treat others as we would want to be treated.
- We are not arrogant.
- We take personal responsibility and are accountable for our actions and inactions and their consequences.
- We work hard and are willing to go the extra mile. We demonstrate perseverance, determination and a sense of urgency.
- We meet deadlines. We show up on-time for appointments. We pitch in and help whenever help is needed.
- We are organized so that things don't fall through the cracks.
- We act in a financially responsible manner.
- We recognize that our own decisions, rather than those of others, are the primary determining factor for our success in business and in life.
- We are resourceful and take initiative. We do not wait for others to solve our problems.
- We try to head off customer problems before they occur.
- We communicate openly and proactively with our colleagues, ensuring they are always kept informed about issues that might affect them or their work.
- We take pride in our work and produce products with quality and design equal to or better than any company in the world (including Apple, Google and Microsoft).
- We don't take shortcuts in our work, even in areas that are hidden from view.
- Every aspect of our work, whether product development, sales, marketing, planning, reporting etc., is done at a high level to the best of our abilities. We don't accept half-assed work.
- We clearly define key goals and diligently work towards them.
- We constantly strive to improve product quality.
- We stop to fix problems as they arise.
- We provide excellent service to our customers.